Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP t-shirts?

Can't speak for the GIMP project, but shoot an email to the
inkscape-devel mailing list. We're currently looking into merch
providers as a means of generating donation money for project funds
(which it seems like your company has been doing for a while).

https://sourceforge.net/projects/inkscape/lists/inkscape-devel

Thanks!
-C.Rogers, Inkscape Board Member

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 10:17 AM, Gabor Kum via gimp-developer-list