Re: [Gimp-developer] ufraw-gimp support?

Are you building the plugin yourself? RAW handling had changed in recent
master updates.

I suggest you do the following:

1. Download the nufraw source from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/nufraw/files/
2. Open nufraw_main-gimp.c and add this line around Line 84 (in the
HAVE_GIMP_2_9 section)
gimp_register_file_handler_raw ("file_nufraw_load");
3. Compile nufraw against GIMP 2.9 and install.

Then you should be good to go. Now you can select nufraw in the preferences.

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 12:07 PM, richard brown <richardbenedict gmail com>