Re: [Gimp-developer] cairo.h missing - how can I locate it?

On 2017-10-24 06:24 PM, Paul Thompson wrote:
When I include gimp/libgimp/gimp.h as <libgimp/gimp.h> in compile, there is
a statement

#include <cairo.h>

I cannot find cairo.h in my gimp source which I downloaded quite recently.

Cairo is a separate set of files required to build GIMP. If you are running Linux you should install the cairo -dev package for your distribution. If you are running Windows you can get the files from
    https://www.gtk.org/download/windows.php

--
Cheers!

Kevin.