Re: [Gimp-developer] Development mosaic plugin

On 03/08/2017 09:01 PM, José Alves wrote:

Hi José,

De: Shlomi Fish <shlomif shlomifish org>

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 20:51:00 +0000
José Alves <brasalves live com pt> wrote:

Dear all

I need your support from the upadted the mosaic comand. Where I found the
coperation to solve this point.

I'm not sure I understand you because your grammar is broken. Do you wish to
get help with updating the mosaic plugin? What kind of help do you need? Which
issue have you run into? Can you be more specific?

I need upadted the comand mosaic. Existy some person can help me?

can you try to answer the questions Shlomi asked in his mail?

--
Regards,
Michael