Re: [Gimp-developer] Transformation obeying layer blending?

Hi. :) I do not require credit for the donation, but if you want to
include it, you can just add CRogers, which is my /nick on nickserv.
Thanks for your help, and if you want any help with your animation or
presentation for LGM, let me know.
I did the one for Inkscape at last year's LGM, at the hackfest prior
to the event, and folks seemed to like it. :)
It was really last-minute though, so obviously the more lead time we
have, the better if can be.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/67wva0mryutll7d/inkscape_lgm_video_2016_finished.ogv?dl=0

You can email me directly if you would like to discuss the
animations/presentations, or I can meet you on #gimp and we can chat
there at your preference.
Really appreciate all the work you're doing on GIMP! It's well worth the funds.

At your service,
-C