Re: [Gimp-developer] Warp transform Abyss policy

I have the same problem in several tools: with GIMP in the en-US language, some tool options are in French.

Julien

PS: also I see that in the warp tool the Abyss options remains translated
in my system language (Italian) even if I set the gimp language to
English... here and there there are some other translated particulars
like 4 controls in the render->patterns->checkboard filter, tooltips,
keyboard accelerators...small bug?

TIA