Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP git build error on Mac

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 7:15 PM, Partha Bagchi <partha1b gmail com> wrote:

Hi All,

A new wrinkle since May 22 (my last build). Did a pull today and now I am
now getting the following error on my Mac:

    GEN      xgen-bec
    /bin/sh: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file
    make[2]: *** [gimpbaseenums.c] Error 2
    make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make: *** [all] Error 2

'git log' will tell you the commit numbers and developer notes.

'git log -p path/to/gimpbaseenums.c' will tell you the history of that
particular file.

The commit number will make it easier for people to look it up.  Even some
of the
current developers....

carol