Re: [Gimp-developer] Wilber design version by Aryeom, during Wilber Week 2017

Thanks for sharing! :)
I like the idea of reducing Wilber to some basic shapes.
Here are two more options for consideration:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/83ar1veirxmxba9/AADOngL7UG97CAbp2zqQLt_qa?dl=0

I think Wilber with no eyes looks more professional. However losing
the eyes does change the feeling of the logo. I also kinda like the
human/personal/friendly touch of the cartoon eyes. It really depends
on what image the project wants. :)

Thoughts?

-C