project use it on the official Wilbur page so more people have access to it
as a resource.

-C

On 29 Jan 2017 6:21 p.m., "Kevin Cozens" <kevin ve3syb ca> wrote:

On 2017-01-28 04:14 PM, C R wrote:

It seems to be missing from the official GIMP Wilber downloads page,
but a few years ago I made Wilbur in Inkscape, and gave it to the
project.
It's probably lost in a git archive somewhere. :)

If you do an Internet search there are plenty of instances of Wilber with
the paint brush in his mouth that are in SVG format.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.