Re: [Gimp-developer] fix gimp

Am 28.12.2017 um 08:30 schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017, Michael Schumacher wrote:

Anyway, I prefer list replies instead of direct messages with list in
cc. I've only cc'ed Named Brand here because they are not subscribed.

Me too, but it seems this list isn't setup like that?

It uses the RFC 2369 List-* headers.

Your mail client might have a dedicated reply function for invoking List
replies - or it may not have support for them yet?

There seem to be slightly more recent versions of Alpine around, maybe
you should give those a try.

--
Regards,
Michael