Re: [Gimp-developer] 404 on registry.gimp.org reset password page

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 11:17 AM, Andrew Pullins wrote:
I am trying to reset my password but get a 404 error. Bellow is the error I
am getting.

"404 -- URL not found.

If you came here through a link on the site, we're sorry, but we only
mirrored the plugin-pages when we went all-static. All other content (e.g.,
forum posts) is unavailable right now."

Sorry if this is not the place for this.

Translation of the text above into plain English: the site doesn't
work as expected intentionally, you can only download stuff.

Alex