Re: [Gimp-developer] high bit depth tiff issues

Just a follow-up in case anyone is interested: apparently one issue is that G'MIC outputs 32bit float tiffs in the range 0-65536, which might explain why they are all-white (and sometimes there are some black pixels). (This according to folks on the g'mic forum. As to why sometimes changing to integer precision fixes it and sometimes it doesn't, I have no guess. But I thought I'd mention this in case it helps further the cause.

The pixls.us CCE AppImages seem to open more of the example files without apparent issue. Not sure if there is code there that could be leveraged?

-c