Re: [Gimp-developer] Problem with liblcms and my PPA

Am 30.09.2016 um 21:16 schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:

since
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp/commit/?id=a898f22cceecde991631165624b8294643aa3fc7
at least you dictate liblcms >= 2.7 as a build dependency.

The problem is that I will support 14.04 and 16.04 as well, not only 16.10
in oder to build Gimp 2.9.

Any hints?
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp/commit/?id=0ce364ee4dd2200e6607a4575af0cc657600afc9
I have to backport it. I'll do my very best.

Alex