[Gimp-developer] GIMP Windows 10 app

Hi there,

I've been using GIMP for a while now and it's really amazing. The only downside for me is the lack of an
internal update system. I've been wondering if there ever will be a Windows 10 app. The biggest advantage for
GIMP is the HUGE potential in reaching new users. Another big improvement is the automatic update process in
Store.

There is a new Desktop Bridge to convert it easily to an app. Please let me have your thoughts about this.

With kind regards,

Ricardo Oosterling