Re: [Gimp-developer] Request for enhancement

On Sun, 2016-09-25 at 17:27 +0200, Maurizio Loreti wrote:
I would like to suggest a (very) small enhancement for GIMP, that I
think
would be useful (at least for me, YMMV).

I leave constantly opened the "Undo History" window, hat shows the
last
operations performed with GIMP.  When I save the image I am working
on, I
would like to see something in the list of the operations showing
exactly
which version in the "Undo History" has been saved; maybe a single *
on the
right of the name of the operation: e.g. seeing "Levels *" I know
that
right after the "Levels" step I saved the image I am working on.

I think that makes a lot of sense, can you file this as
enhancement request in bugzilla please so it's not forgotten?

http://www.gimp.org/bugs/

Thanks,
Mitch