[Gimp-developer] GIMP testing cooperation

Hi all,
we (at Red Hat) are very interested in GIMP as we do use it and we also
do test it (but not the latests releases). We would like to start or
participate in an automated testing efforts of upstream releases or
possibly master branch. I am not sure if you have anything ready for
automated testing of latest code but I wasn't able to find anything. We
do have some basic test set in-house but coverage is really far away
from ideal and as we have some resources to invest it would be nice to
properly cooperate in upstream directly.
We would be quite interested to set up a CI system if there is none or
possibly use GNOME continuous if applicable. Definitely open to ideas
here.
As for coding style we are quite happy users of python Behave [1]
framework in not only GNOME projects using Dogtail [2] over a11y layer
or some kind of expect [3] if tests are cli based. For the code
readability and easiness to code we do use python to connect all these
together.
A good example of such code is in gnome-calculator [4] in feature files
or in gnome-boxes [5].

If you have any ideas where our cooperation should start or if you have
something ready and just not visible to us please point me to the right
direction.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Vladimir

[1] http://pythonhosted.org/behave/tutorial.html