Re: [Gimp-developer] A little smile from more GIMP users

Yay! Thanks for sharing!
On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 3:15 PM C R <cajhne gmail com> wrote:

One of my recent contacts emailed me today with this thankyou note.
Really, it's a thankyou to the devs and community of GIMP, so I thought I'd
share (with permission, of course):

"Thank you for sending me to Blender 3D.
I like it. I am learning to use it.
Please know that I have slowly got our entire office to drop our paid image
editors in favor of GIMP. (~20 users)
Thank you so much for continuing to support it."

-Redmond Silver

Gave me warm fuzzies.
-C