[Gimp-developer] Script-Fu server

Hi everyone

I am new here and have only "medium" tech skills so hope you can bare with me [😊] .

Have an Ubuntu machine that I would like to turn into a script-fu server. Thought it would be nice with a QML
interface to it so I can store script-fu in JavaScript variables and send it to the server. Looked at this
guide about it:  http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-filters-script-fu.html but I couldn't wrap my head around this
with server protocols. Again "medium" tech skills. Have searched for a good step by step guide but haven't
found anyone. Can someone tell me what to do after I click "Start Server"?

Appreciate all help [😊]

Best regards

Martin