[Gimp-developer] Colour of guides

I'm trying to answer a question for someone else: http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14637

where they are trying to change the colour of the guides.

I've tried looking in the code to find out where and how the colours are set, but I've drawn a blank as I
personally find the code extremely difficult to follow sometimes. (I think I found the cairo instruction to
draw the line but I can't see where cairo is told which drawing style to use)

So the questions are

  Are the colours hard-coded? If not can they be set using the theme? and if so what ids should be used?

regards

Kevin