[Gimp-developer] Unified transform tool issues on GIMP 2.9.5

Hi there,
I'd like to report a bug on the last update of GIMP.

Since today's GIMP update (20/11/2016), I've come across an issue with the 'unified transform tool' (on my
last updated GIMP version). After applying my layer transformation by using this tool, this does no longer
display the new resized layer. (the layer remains empty and then, translucent).
Furthermore, if I save my work, close GIMP and then, re-open it, the resized layer remains empty and
translucent.
Please note that I'm currently working on Linux Mint 17.3 Cinnamon 64Bits, GNOME environment.

Could you please review this and let me know asap?
I remain at your disposal for any further information.
Regards,
Sandrine Marquis