Re: [Gimp-developer] png save broken in gimp edge ppa

Works properly under gimp 2.9.3 commit 2213f29, though, oddly, when I exported it to /tmp/ it was 13 bytes shorter than the original; if I export it replacing the original, the size is retained. I don't know if that's expectable gimp/png behaviour or not.

/cm