[Gimp-developer] Which package contains source code for the Scissor Selection tool

 I am trying to write a program that allows the user to use the mouse to select an object of a photo by
clicking points around the object. My code should create a patch around the object and then copy a the
enclosed region. This functionality is exactly how the Scissor Selection tool of GIMP works. I tried to
download GIMP source code to see how this feature was implemented by GIMP developers. However, there are so
many packages and I could not find the source files that has the code for the Scissor Selection tool
(LiveWire algorithm).