Re: [Gimp-developer] Cross compiling gimp with mingw-w64 requires pangoft2 that is not available

On 16-03-07 11:55 PM, YuGiOhJCJ Mailing-List wrote:
- gimp-2.8.16
- cairo-1.14.2
- pango-1.39.0
- fontconfig-2.11.1
- freetype-2.4.10
[snip]
When I cross compile gimp with mingw-w64 [1] I got an error telling I
need  pango with the optional support for cairo [2] but I already have
installed pango and its cairo support.

I don't see the pangocairo package listed above.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.