[Gimp-developer] WebP Import/Export Plugin with Animation

Hi,

In case anyone else finds this useful i figured i'd mention that i forked Nathan Osman's WebP file plugin to add import & export support for animation files, and ICC profiles. Also updated it to use gegl calls to fetch the layer data. I've only tested it with Gimp 2.9.5 (git) and libwebp 0.5.1 (git). You can give it a whirl using the code from here https://github.com/draekko/gimp-webp . No exif or xmp support yet because it looks like from my very preliminary peek at exiv2 code that it won't work as is with webp. Enjoy.

Ben