[Gimp-developer] the new sourceforge: good news?

Sorry for the OT, I know that nowadays GIMP has nothing to do with
sourceforge anymore but I think that it might interest someone that seems
that Sourceforge after it recent acquisition changed policy for good:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/4n3e1s/the_state_of_sourceforge_since_its_acquisition_in/

and this is good news given that there are still many gimp-related projects still on sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/directory/os:linux/?q=gimp

PS: I am not related with Sourceforge whatsoever.

Regards,

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271