Re: [Gimp-developer] Symbolic icons and symbolic inverted icons are appearing identical - last git master

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 12:32 AM, Americo Gobbo <jag rabisco gmail com> wrote:
I have the last git master (commit 06a5b2f) and the symbolic icon theme do
not working correctly.
The previous commit also was presenting the same problem.
I am using ubuntu gnome 14.02 - gnome 3.10

Also answered privately, but for the record: this problem was
previously reported and has been fixed a few days ago, in commit
37a482a (which is the one next after the one you cited in your email).
So this is fixed now if you pull master.

Regards,

Jehan

A short video to illustrate this behavior:
https://youtu.be/f5HY74PyyP0