Re: [Gimp-developer] Missing from the roadmap

Hi,

just for a better understanding:
- Is it for something that goes beyond assigning and converting to
other color spaces? I think of native support of larger gamut color
spaces than sRGB in Babl, GEGL and GIMP, am I right?
- What exactly means 'supporting gamma-encodings other than the sRGB
TRC' for intense GIMP users (artists and scientists)?
- Is it something that happens only in GEGL and Babl or would also
GIMP's code need to be touched?

Greetings

Sven