Re: [Gimp-developer] Icon sizes required

But that is partly my point - The original icons are apparently the wrong size, so my question stands: How to
determine what sizes are required?

--- Original Message ---

From: "Michael Schumacher" <schumaml gmx de>
Sent: 21 February 2016 10:39
To: gimp-developer-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Icon sizes required

Am 21.02.2016 um 09:27 schrieb Kevin Payne:

So my question is this: Is there a way to get a correct list of all
the required icon sizes as the current reference, icon-list.mk file,
is inaccurate?

IMO our next step should be to restore the previous colored icons and
work on the new ones as a new icon theme.

We should be able to determine the correct sizes from the previous icons.

--
Regards,
Michael