Re: [Gimp-developer] A new gimp plugin for extraction of im age regions

Problem fixed!
It should be accessible with the following link now : http://image.enfa.fr/scis/scis.zip

Best regards,

Bérengère
On Friday, February 19, 2016 16:04 CET, Elle Stone <ellestone ninedegreesbelow com> wrote:

On 02/19/2016 09:30 AM, Bérengère MATHIEU wrote:
I have only  tested my plugin on GImp 2.8. Concerning the problem when downloading the archive,  I have
send an email to the image.enfa.fr admin. In the meantime,  you can download source code and executable
for windows here :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjcaq5j4t8yxl9f/scis.zip?dl=0. Sorry  for the inconvenience.

Thanks! and no need to apologize! Actually I run Linux but there's no
rush, I can wait for the archive link to be fixed.

Best,
Elle