Re: [Gimp-developer] A new gimp plugin for extraction of image regions

On 02/19/2016 04:51 AM, Bérengère Mathieu wrote:
Hello,

I am a Phd student in computer vision. I work within TCI research team at IRIT
(https://www.irit.fr/?lang=en). During the last months I have proposed and implemented as a gimp plugin a new
interactive segmentation method: from a few strokes drawn by a human user over an image, this method extracts
relevant semantic objects and create a new layer with corresponding regions. I know that a similar method,
SIOX, has been integrated recently to GIMP. I think you should be interested by my work.

All information  are available here, with the source code : http://image.enfa.fr/scis/

Your plug-in seems like it might make selecting by color easier. However, clicking on http://image.enfa.fr/scis/scis.zip produces "Object not found! Error 404".

Do you know if your plug-in works with GIMP 2.9?

Best,
Elle