Re: [Gimp-developer] rectangle warping

On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 14:25 -0400, Ben Thurston wrote:
I'm not sure if the things I'm sending are being viewed, I've been
attaching pictures someone let me know if you can see them please...
This
one is on a type of system of linear equations to solve to warp any
size of
grid however one pleases... it can project into 3 dimensions as
well...

Note that none of these fancy ideas will create any attention by
just dropping links and images here.

If you are interested in developing those into actual code, I suggest
you come to IRC, more importantly stay around on IRC and start (and
keep) discussing your idea there.

Regards,
Mitch