Re: [Gimp-developer] Darktable plug-in in GIMP

Works like a charm! Thank you!

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Michael Natterer <mitch gimp org> wrote:

On Sat, 2016-04-23 at 14:26 -0700, Mika Mantere wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to use darktable gimp plug-in to get images
directly
from DT to Gimp without having to export them in one format from DT
and
then open them in Gimp?

I have Darktable Unstable and Gimp 2.9.3 (unstable), both from PPAs,
running on Ubuntu 16.04.

You open the image in GIMP and it will launch darktable to import
it. When you quit darktable it will be transferred to GIMP.

The problem is that you currently have to pick the file format
from the expandable list in the open dialog. We are working
on automating this.

--Mitch