Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-web] Gitlab as a replacement for registry.gimp.org

On 02/04/16 00:18, Andrew Toskin wrote:
Whether or not we can get plugin developers to follow it, separating scripts and plugins into different repositories seems like a good recommendation, for a number of reasons. For plugin and script authors, it would make managing bugs and user feedback easier. For end users, it's also annoying to clone a large repository when you're only interested in a small subset of its contents. If authors are really going to lump together their plugins and scripts, we could at least recommend that they try to only group together the things that are most closely related. Create several smaller collections of scripts, instead of one giant collection.

A single script file can register several separate scripts...