[Gimp-developer] Third-party module installation

Hi, GIMP developers!

I've been writing a color selector module for GIMP that allows users to pick colors using ICC profiles. The color selector is working despite the little documentation available. I'm not writing, however, to complain about the GIMP API documentation. I want my module to be installed together with message catalog, sample ICC profiles and, of course, some user manuals, but I don't know where to install the module itself. Could you give me some advice?