Re: [Gimp-developer] Last Git Master and compilation errors

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 3:06 AM, Americo Gobbo <jag rabisco gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,
The last git master of GIMP 2.9 is with these errors on my make step.
---
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
make[4]: *** [gimpdrawable.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/jag/devel/gimp-2.9/app/core'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/jag/devel/gimp-2.9/app'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jag/devel/gimp-2.9/app'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jag/devel/gimp-2.9'
make: *** [all] Error 2

You don't paste the interesting part of the output (the part with the
warnings/errors!).

Anyway I added today some new warning flags for compilation, but one
of them was outputting far too much unwanted warnings on some systems,
so I disabled it again. I'm not sure if that could have been your
problem, since these should be warnings only, not errors. But anyway,
you can pull the source and try again now. Maybe it will solve your
build issue.

Jehan