Re: [Gimp-developer] Libmypaint-gegl.so

Am 12.10.2015 um 20:22 schrieb Hans Petter Birkeland:
Hi,
As this is the only place I have managed to find any mentioning of
libmypaint I'll put my question here.

I use Gimp 2.9.x on Linux Mint, from otto-kesselgulasch/gimp-edge. After
update today of Gegl, Gimp will not start anymore. starting from a terminal
gives this:

hpb hp-Acer ~ $ gimp
gimp: error while loading shared libraries: libmypaint-gegl.so: cannot open

What can I do to make it work again?
When have you update? I'll do some changes within the last 22 minutes.
 https://launchpad.net/~otto-kesselgulasch/+archive/ubuntu/gimp-edge/+packages
Sorry for that but I'm on Ubuntu 15.10. I'm not able to reproduce that behavoir. :-(

Best regards,

Hans Petter Birkeland

http://hpbirkeland.com