Re: [Gimp-developer] Application Information Required for Windows 10 |GIMP v2.6.6|

Hello. Gimp 2.6 is an old version that is no longer supported on any
platform.

I recommend that you upgrade to gimp 2.8, which is supported on Windows 10.

The current gimp release (at the time of writing) is 2.8.14.

Always download gimp at the official site: http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

From,
    drawoc

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 3:40 AM, Kuppan, Rajasekar <