[Gimp-developer] rollApp GIMP usage

The mobile company rollApp has made a GIMP, avaiable to mobile users(tablets, chromebooks, etc). I am unsure
if you are aware of this before hand or not, but I feel one of their actions in USING the program is unjust.
They will not allow a user to save their work, using your program, which is supposed to be free, without
paying THEM $6.99 a month!
I am very well aware there is quite possibly nothing you can do about their practices, but, I felt perhaps if
it was unknown, it should be exposed, that they are trying to earn money off a program, that essentially is
not theirs.

Sincerely,Ms. Powalowski