Re: [Gimp-developer] Sourceforge downloads

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 8:40:08, Ofnuts wrote:

Should this site be closed down entirely (assuming it is still under the
control of someone related to Gimp development)? There are still plenty
of links pointing to it, and it would be better for them to be invalid
instead of pointing to this crap?

SourceForge has taken the gimp-win project control away from me
(apparently due to inactivity, although they haven't done anything
like that with a few other inactive projects I'm a member of), and so
far they haven't responded to the message I sent them to cease the
distribution of the installer.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

To err is human, but it feels terrific.