Re: [Gimp-developer] Hide menu items

Gimp-Perl has an autosave extension: https://metacpan.org/release/Gimp

-----Original Message----- From: Geoffrey De Belie
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 7:57 PM
To: Andrew Pullins
Cc: gimp-developer-list
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Hide menu items

I agree with you. No, it's not an auto saver. You need to remap it to CTRL+S and then press it manually.

P.S. Remember to click "reply all" or "reply list"

---- Aan zo, 24 mei 2015 20:44:18 +0200 Andrew Pullins<android2772 gmail com> schreef ----
Wow that pretty cool. That functionality needed to be in GIMP. Can it auto save? On May 24, 2015 2:38 PM, "Geoffrey De Belie" <computergeoffrey zoho com> wrote: I have a plugin called Saver that handles those actions for me :) I would end up with 6 menu items.

 https://raw.githubusercontent.com/akkana/gimp-plugins/master/saver.py

---- Aan zo, 24 mei 2015 20:36:31 +0200 Andrew Pullins<android2772 gmail com> schreef ----