Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP useability - choosing linear vs perceptually uniform RGB

On 04/30/2015 05:43 PM, Michael Schumacher wrote:
On 04/30/2015 11:40 PM, Elle Stone wrote:
What are specifications?

Something that describes how features are supposed to work when they are
implemented.

For examples have a look at the Save & Export and Single Window Mode
specifications:

* http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Save_%2B_export_specification

* http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Single-window_mode_specification

Thanks! for the links.