Re: [Gimp-developer] Selections to shapes

Hi Joao.

I know about the selection to paths, but it's not as rich and interactive
as I am proposing.

What I had in mind is something like Arakne's Path-Shape-Creator here
http://www.arakne.es/en/dessign/gimp-python-script-shape-creator-shapes/

In fact, Ajay Ramanathan's proposed combined-selection tool here :
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp/log/?h=soc-2013-combined-selection-tool
contains some possibility to create n-polygon shapes, just working with
selections (not paths). I just thought from that angle it would be nice to
consider other possible design shapes as well.

Regards.

Joseph