Re: [Gimp-developer] Cropping border color

El jue, 04-06-2015 a las 07:47 +0000, Saul Goode escribió:
On Jun 1, 2015, at 11:07 PM, Brad Gibson <bradgibson999 yahoo com> wrote:

It would be great if I could choose to see pure black around whatever I'm cropping, because I make very
meticulous crops of photos for artistic purposes, and I often have to crop and go back multiple times
because it looks different in the final version with solid white/gray/black compared to transparent while
I'm cropping. Or else, if it's easier, make it so that I can undo the finalization of the crop but go
back to where I left the crop at. Thanks.Brad G.

Are you willing to re-compile?

If you change the passe_partout color in app/display/gimpdisplayshell-style.c [1] to be { 0.0, 0.0, 0.0,
1.0}, you should achieve the result you seek (though I have not tested this).

Making the color and opacity of the passepartout an option of the crop
tool would be a nice feature. The quick mask already has that and it's
really useful.

G.