Re: [Gimp-developer] Cropping border color

On 02/06/15 17:50, Burnell West wrote:
On Jun 1, 2015, at 11:07 PM, Brad Gibson <bradgibson999 yahoo com> wrote:

It would be great if I could choose to see pure black around whatever I'm cropping, because I make very
meticulous crops of photos for artistic purposes, and I often have to crop and go back multiple times because
it looks different in the final version with solid white/gray/black compared to transparent while I'm
cropping. Or else, if it's easier, make it so that I can undo the finalization of the crop but go back to
where I left the crop at. Thanks.Brad G.
Simply add a black layer and put it behind the image

Or Edit>Preferences>Display>Transparency>Check style>Black only