[Gimp-developer] curvature filter

Dear GIMP developers,

My name is Yuanhao Gong and I did my PhD in image processing in the past
few years at ETH Zurich.

During my PhD, I developed some curvature filters that can efficiently
minimize the Gaussian or mean curvature of images. These filters can smooth
the image while preserving the edges. The source code and theoretical
explanation can be found at https://github.com/YuanhaoGong/CurvatureFilter

I am a user of GIMP and hope that these very useful filters can be included
in GIMP. Please let me know if someone were interested. Cheers!

Best,
Yuanhao Gong

Research Fellow at National University of Singapore

PhD, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
M.S., Xiamen University, China
B.S., Tsinghua University, China