Re: [Gimp-developer] variable value bar vertical height

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Simon Budig wrote:
Marco Ciampa (ciampix libero it) wrote:
am I the only one that finds that the variable value bars, those
used for instance in the tool options like Opacity, Size, Angle,
Strength, etc. so big vertically?

You might be missing that their behaviour is different for the top and
bottom halves:

Well, I'm not missing this, and I still think it's too high. Some of
our dialogs weren't compact at any rate. With this new widget they are
now insanely large. And don't get me started on the height of any
brush-based tool :)

Alex