Re: [Gimp-developer] Looking for applications for this math idea

Sorry of course you need the link:
http://benpaulthurstonblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/supposing-you-have-process-that-reaches.html

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Ben Thurston <benpaulthurston gmail com>
wrote:

I developed this type of function that I feel is sort of like the
statistical analogue of the Fourrier series, it breaks a distribution up
into simple normal distribution components as the Fourrier series breaks a
wave into simple sine wave components. I thought maybe there could be an
application for it in image processing but I don't know enough about image
processing to figure out how it would apply... Anyone have any ideas?