Re: [Gimp-developer] it is time...

Simon Budig <simon budig de> wrote:

Peter, thanks a lot for the work you have done for the GIMP.

Simon, thanks for believing in what we did and even fighting for it.

I hope we'll meet on the next libre graphics meetings, you seem to be
involved in the metapolator project so there is a chance of hearing more
from you  :)

I am doing a Metapolator talk at LGM, about designing UI for
creative pros.

I look forward to seeing you all there, with a new kind of peace
in our hearts.

    --ps

        founder + interaction architect
            man + machine interface works