Re: [Gimp-developer] RESULTS of my survey on motivation and free time contribution of open source developers

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 3:45 AM, Stefan Kullack <Stefankullack web de> wrote:

Hey all,

I had promised Jehan Pagès last year that I would post the results of the survey on motivation in FLOSS
developers that I conducted with the help of a lot people on here. So for everyone who is interested - here
is a link to the pdf with the results :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/227zu4ee6aeh4kk/FLOSS%20survey%20results.pdf?dl=0

I have not read it yet, just quickly skimmed through it, so I can't
tell anything about the study. But just to say "thanks", because it's
cool when someone keep their word (even though I admit I completely
forgot about this email exchange!) and actually send us something
after one of these very frequent study requests we get asked about!
:-)
So, thanks.

Jehan

Best regards,