Re: [Gimp-developer] Image viewer for openexr and floating point tiff file formats, and maybe even XCF?

I think I wasn't very clear about what I'd like an image viewer to do. What I'd like to be able to do is:

1. Open a folder with an image viewer, so that all the image files in the folder (well, at least floating point and integer tiffs, openexr files, pngs, and jpegs; also raw files would be nice) are displayed by the image viewer.

2. Still using the image viewer, open a selected image file using various image editors, including GIMP and Krita.

Can nip2 and/or djv_viewer be used to view all the image files in a folder, and then open a selected image file using GIMP?

Elle